The Department of Management Science and Technology is considered to be one of the top departments in the Greek Universities with regard to the grades in the national entrance examinations, the recent assessment by the Hellenic Quality Assurance and Accreditation Agency (HQA), the academic excellence recognized by international scientific associations and high-quality institutions but also the productive two-way interconnection with the business community.
Students admitted to the internationally oriented MSc (Master of Science) program in Management Science and Technology will have the ability to:
• Attend courses with advanced learning techniques in a modern curriculum based on the following scientific areas: a) Quantitative Methods, Operational Research and Business Analytics, b) Digital Technologies Management and e-Business, c) Organizational Studies, Business Strategy and Innovation, d) Supply Chain and Logistics Management.
• Further specialize in academic work by utilizing the six major Research Laboratories of the Department that rank among the top in European Business Schools based on their international collaborations, European R&D projects and scientific activity/output.
• Prepare for professional certifications in important functions/tools such as project management, business analysis, enterprise resource planning systems etc.
• Gain access to dynamic and prospective workplaces through their Field Study Project and the department's overall link with leading Greek enterprises and organizations.
• Continue their studies in the doctoral program of the Department, which already has 90+ graduates/PhDs who continue their successful academic career in Greece and also in countries such as USA, Switzerland, Great Britain, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Cyprus etc.
• Create the conditions for an international career as executives/analysts of extroverted Greek businesses or international business groups, but also as academics/researchers in highly valued universities/research institutes abroad.
• Take advantage of the synergies between the six other Postgraduate Programs (MBA/MSc) that the Department participates, such as International MBA, Business Analytics, Human Resource Management, Executive MBA, Heritage Management, Shipping and Finance Management, Public Administration Management.
Professor George I. Doukidis, Director
Associate Professor George Lekakos, Scientific Co-Ordinator
MSc in Management Science & Technology
Department of Management Science and Technology
School of Business
Athens University of Economics and Business